Our members are organized into four Workgroups. Each Workgroup has a charge in accordance with our Strategic Plan, which encourages integration across Workgroups and individual stakeholders in order to make the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.
Hear more about our Workgroups and Committees here:
- Clinical Models, Co-Chairs, Randy Krakauer and Brad Stuart
- Policy Advocacy, Co-Chairs, Charlie Sabatino and Mark Schoeberl
- Professional Education, Co-Chairs, David Longnecker and Cynda Rushton
- Public Engagement, Co-Chairs, Bill Novelli and Alexandra Drane
- InterFaith, Co-Chairs, Richard Address and Tyrone Pitts