Conference: Leading Practices, June 2-4, 2013, Anaheim, CA
Transforming Care, June 2-4, 2013, Anaheim, CA Register Now! http://
Early Bird Congress registration is open!
Registration for the Supportive Care Coalition’s Fifth National Palliative Care Congress Leading Practices – Transforming Care, June 2-4 in Anaheim, CA, is open with early bird rates for all registrants. This National Palliative Care Congress will feature these plenary presenters:
- Ira Byock, MD
- Mary Ersek, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Betty Ferrell, PhD, MA, RN, FAAN, FPCN
- Diane Meier, MD, FACP
- Dan O’Brien, PhD
- Christina Puchalski, MD, MS
- Mike Rabow, MD
- Cynda Hylton Rushton, PhD, RN, FAAN
- MC Sullivan, JD, MTS, RN
Why you should attend:
- Nationally recognized experts create a vision for the next generation of palliative care
- Eight plenary presentations weave a rich tapestry of whole person centered care
- Concurrent sessions illustrate leading palliative care practices in diverse settings
- Clinicians demonstrate emerging models for expanding palliative care across the continuum
- Congress offerings integrate spiritual and ethical wisdom – helping individuals and teams reclaim vocational vitality, deepen their professional practice and create sustainable palliative care services.
For more information, please visit: www.supportivecarecoalition.